The Link Within

Saturday, March 7, 2009

The prettiest AILYN is over here...(Sheila stands aside please..wahahahha)

Erm…actually I dunno what I gonna write here…dunno how to express my feeling..hehe..
I noe u all sure miss me very much 1..ahahhah..
I miss my home and my mum so much…
I miss baby…later after 1 year when I m going back, he sure cnt recognized me ad..sad…
And of course..I miss u all too..miss the time when we gathered and played lk crazy people..haha..
The most important is, I miss the food in Malaysia…hahha..
The food here quite expensive actually…laksa also nid $10++…cham..
In Australia, I nid to settle all the things by my own self…sien nia…
Nid to cook..haha...my cooking skill gt improvement ad…hahah..unexpected leh..
I almost everyday eat potatoes…so my sis said I bcum fat ad…hahaha…becum bread face ad..
Same with Sheila…extremely sad…ahahhahahha..sheila..u gt partner ad..haha..
Erm…gt make some new friends here…they are all quite nice and friendly…
Everyday nid to walk a long distance to Uni…thn every class in the different building…
Walk till leg also pain la..so far the distance…
My economic class is held at nursing building and it is so far from the business building..
And sumore some of my class is held at psychology building…after finish class I also psycho ad la..hahaha…
I agree wif Sheila…all the classes are damn boring…feel sleepy in the class….
And the weather is unpredictable…sometimes cold like hell and the wind very strong…but sometimes very hot…I seems lk bcum darker ad…cham nia…I dun wan!!!!
And and…thanks for the wishes that from u all when my birthday……
Tat day birthday, my friends bought 4 types of cakes and celebrated with me…hahha..
Of course every flavour oni 1 quarter..hahha…quite special..and they cooked dinner for me..
Haha…and Sheila and bird…rili thank you…both of u had give me a surprise..ahahha..
I noe u all wanna post sumthing to me but I dunno is flower and also a little bear....ahahhaha…ok la…I admit la..It was quite touching…coz v r in different place ad..but u all still manage to send me the birthday gift…thank you vy much…I will appreciate it…
I m nw really have a strong feel that I m very lucky person coz gt so many friends who are so care and concern bout me…hahaha…some ppl wanna have 1 best friend also quite difficult, but I have 12…and even more ^^…hahhahahahha……….
When I m free I will try to call u all la..but mz queue up oo…coz I am vy busy 1 ar…too many boys wanna fon and date me out...wahahahhahahhaha!!!!!!
No la…kidding kidding...bcoz cannot phone all of u at one time…hahhaa…if nt I have nt enuf money to fon to my mum ad…hahaha…
Oh ya..I went and find a part-time job…erm…lk waitress and cashier la..
thn when interview, the boss asked me whether gt working experience before o nt thn I said no…thn hor…u all noe wat he said…he shoot me is 千金小姐 wor…
Hahah…and the weird thing is…he hire me but not my friend who has the related experience before wor…hahhaha…how lucky m I…hahaha…
Haha…ok la ok la..if u all wanna noe anythg bout me jz ask me la……I sure will tell u all 1…hahahha…
Miss u all….^^ and take care always…
Must miss me always too oo…hahahhaa…k la…

Best regard,
Ailyn
(p/s: introduce u guys a nice song... “Love Story” from Taylor Swift..hahaha…damn nice..like it vy much..)

7 Comments:

Blogger We Rock! said...

Tan Ailyn!!

That's not a little bear k..
Quite big leh..
hehehe.. xD
Post some pictures leh hehehe..

em see we treat you so good leh..
and because of you
now we gonna give everyone present ad!!
going to bankrupt soon..
aikzzz..

so..
to 报答 us..
you must cook for us whenever we meet in future k!!
and hopefully wont get food poisoning..
lolxx.. =P

and and..
sheila is the prettiest k..
you yang stand aside plz..
hahahahaha..

and and and..
"love story" is me and sheila's song..
dont simply introduce to others k..
hahahahaha..

bye bye lar..
not free now..
hehehe.. xD


By Birdzzzzz... =P

March 7, 2009 at 3:12 AM  
Blogger We Rock! said...

ailyn ! !
i m the cutest...u take the prettiest la..
hahaaha...
totally agree wif u..i also walk until die these few weeks..
dun noe y all the lecture need to conduct at different place also..ishhhh
n here also super cold la...n dry..need to put lotion everyday..
muz take good care of the bear lo...
n take pic wif the flower n bear..i havent c yet..ahhaha...
miss u so much..
muz take care lo..n dun always go party withut inviting me la...hahahahahah

by sheia the cutest

March 7, 2009 at 3:20 AM  
Blogger We Rock! said...

wah bird...since when the song become me n yours song ah?
ishhhhhhhhhhhhh
dun simply say leh..
dun giv wrong information in this blog leh..plz...
by sheila the cutest

March 7, 2009 at 3:30 AM  
Blogger We Rock! said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

March 7, 2009 at 7:56 AM  
Blogger We Rock! said...

BIRD!! the one who actually nid to stand aside is u ok..beh paiseh nia..stand among the pretty gals and u will jz spoilt it ok..so go away...dun disturb sheila n me...shiu shiu...wahahhahah....n ar...u please dun spoilt the song ok..it is rili a nice song...u dun be geli la...
cum la..i help u to solve ur prob..
hey..sheila...u wan me o bird???? let that bird gif up la..hahahha...no nid to say i also noe the answer la..sheila hor...bird hor...hahahhaha...
Sheila...ya lo ya lo...everyday nid to walk such a long distance...rili cham nia..u noe la..i m vy lazy to exercise 1 ma...nw ar...haiz..
hahahha...i also everday put lotion and also put a lot of sunscreen...wahahha..
okok...i ad take photo for the flower and the bear...whn i m free thn i will post it if it is possible...hahahha..will let u c 1...dun worry..hahahhaha..
sry la...jz nw nid to restart my laptop...i will send u the song nx time ya..remind me ooo....
i also miss u very much la...
nw i m using 3 mobile ad...so i will fon you whn i m free..hahaha...u also mz take care la..
dun always fo to beach and have "ice-cream" la..hahaha...later get flu thn nt worth ma..hahahhaa..
n i 2mro go to caversham to play ad luu...go n c koala, sheep n etc...hahhaa...mb will hv a camel ride as well...hahhaa...hope that 2mr wont be too hot...
hahaha..eiei..i went to party thn gt c handsome guys worr...hahahhahaha....

By the prettiest AILYN

March 7, 2009 at 8:00 AM  
Blogger We Rock! said...

the prettiest ailyn, i sure wan U la aiyoyoy..
no need to ask this typf of question 1...hahahaa
handsome guy?? omg ogmomg...introduce to me...wahahaahaha
i gt tat song ady..downloaded it,,hehe=p
koala?? omg..so syok...i wanna go also la..
i wil meet u at perth later...wahahahahah
wait for me ya...hhaahahah=p

by sheila the cutest

March 7, 2009 at 4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heys!! : )
...
suddenly dunno what to say..
lols.. now no time to think! next time k!
hmmm.. must cook for us next time?
haha.. : )

March 9, 2009 at 12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home