The Link Within

Friday, April 3, 2009

Hahahahahaha>>>>>>('',)v

Hahahaha>>>>
Yesterday veli veli super happy!!!! My bday tis year really special !! unforgetable !!>>>
Firstly, during 1 apr afternoon...my matric fren cum al d way fr UKM to celebrate my Bday!! They gav me a PDI t-shirt as present..^^Then, suddenly bird call..at first he ask me to guess who is tat...but i cnt recognize his voice la..haha...mature ad ah...at first i tot which fellow very 'wu liao' wana play joke wif me cz Apr Fool mah...PaIsEi ah>>*.* Then i tot x more celebration cz every1 busy wif study mah...a bit sad de actually..haha
BUT>>>>at 11.30pm on 1 apr...suddenly gt 1 msg : cn u please go to ur shoe shelf n search for a note in 1 of ur shoe? thr will b an instruction 4 u to follow.....
THEN>>>i tot tat it is another joke..so i din bother it...haha..but then i go check..Ei, really gt a note thr ...they ask me to go study room..after i reach thr, my fren is waiting thr ad..he show me 2 towel n ask me to choose 1...then i choose d blue 1...then,he use d towel to close my eyes...bring me walk here n thr..very pening@.@ suddenly a lot of ppl throwing d balloon filled wif water towards me...n oso CREAM !!! OMG....i bcum 'luo tang ji'..suppose thr is a fren also celebrating bday on 2 apr n they plan to '作弄’ us together de but he said he is sick...(duno true o nt..Haha) then al of them oni focusing on me..double effect!! Argh...very pity..(*.*)..but hav fun also la...really "special" lo..although kena main oso very happy!!!^^ really..haha"自虐狂"
2 Apr morning..after lecture..my labmate n some fren gather outside d lecture hall n sing Bday song 4 me..then..haha>>they gav me a bear..very cute leh..n i hav posted d pic on facebook ah..very cute..i really like it..i can hug it sambil reading books..haha..Then, afternoon KaVi suddenly called me..he wana cum meet me at 5pm..but i m going out tat time...so,he straight away cum..skipping his clas...really touching...v eat at KFC n chatting 4 abt 1 hour then i hav to go..cz hav English clas..sumore hav evaluation...bt x yet prepare..luckily i m d 9th person to present..so gt sum time to run through my presentation..haha..luckily 顺利完成..haha..b4 i went 4 my English clas..suddenly 1 unknown number called: Hello, is it mis ooi here? i call fr ??? shop n v hav a delivery for u ...n v hav reach ur college..can u cum n take..
BUT tat time i m still in d KFC so i ask them 2 deliver to d office 1st..it is 1.08pm..when i back to college, it is 1.30pm n d office close 4 lunch..sigh!!
cnt wait to c wat is tat....
so i ask my roomate to take 4 me...
When i m in d clas..i cnt concentrate..thinking abt d delivery..haha..then when gt 5 min break i phone her..she said is a card...
When i finish my clas n back to my room, she show me d card...
Suddenly with flowers n d moo moo...haha
really surprise!!! wana pengsan...really surprise..if i gt heart disease sure 爆发>>>then bird called..v chat a while but make him finish his credit ...ah..sry ah..
after tat, i start uploading photo n phoning ppl cz maxis gt free call..haha...until 12.00am..but still hav sum haven't called..so i continue calling till my turn to finish my credit ..haha...
I REALLY EXTREMELY EXCITED N HAPPY !!! THX A LOT AH!!! MUACK !!

Fr : 二奶 ( i prefer tis )

1 Comments:

Blogger We Rock! said...

happy birthday to xiyi!!!!
by the way why u calling ur self 二奶?

April 4, 2009 at 12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home