The Link Within

Thursday, April 2, 2009

A new experience

2-4-09 (Thursday)
Today is a special day for me. Why it is special for me?

First of all today is my best friend-Xi Yi's birthday. Unconsciously she getting one more year older than me. Haha!i know she will facing the examination soon. So I wish she would confront the test successfully. +U!

Secondly today is also my last day to be a temporary teacher at Chio Min School. My feelings are very complex. Got happiness, sadness and the feeling of not willing to leave the school so fast. Actually before this, i thought i will spend my last day in Chio Min School normally. Certainly there are nothing out of the ordinary will occurre. However, i am wrong. There is happen something that make my journey of life becomes more different and memorable.

I am so appreciate for the students of 5A class. They do some very touching thing for me. When all of you together sing the songs in order to bid farewell to me, at that time my feelings can be represented as indescribable because the scene at that time is too touching. Really thanks a lot for you all.

Besides that, the girls of class 4D are very cute too. One more thing, all the teacher there are very kind especially Mr. Ho and one more teacher who come from Lunas. I promise will not forget you guys.

Be a teacher there can be said just like a new experience, a different experience. If i still got the chance, i am willing to be a temporary teacher again but my target now is not for secondary school. i hope i can teaching at the primary school.


By Han Yong

4 Comments:

Blogger ryan小王子 said...

oh gosh!then the kids in primary school will be facing the dangerous now!haha

btw, how come u would temporary teaching in the school?

April 4, 2009 at 12:13 AM  
Blogger We Rock! said...

because i just "ganti" for a teacher who is taking the maternity leave..i teach in Chio Min just 3 weeks only..and 2nd of April was my last day for teaching..


By Han Yong

April 4, 2009 at 6:02 AM  
Blogger ryan小王子 said...

wah...can simply just substitution with teacher meh? haha

April 9, 2009 at 8:35 PM  
Blogger We Rock! said...

i don't know..
maybe you can ask for PPD directly..
haha


By Han Yong

April 12, 2009 at 8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home