The Link Within

Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Path I'd Chosen.

Hi all:)
Guess its time fer me to update something:)
i just accepted NTU's course. Biomedical Sciences & Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Its a 5-years course,including last two compulsory years in Beijing University.
In this course we learn drugs and herbs plus all those 中医 stuff..

Everyone has something to say about the course.
Some say i'm stupid enough to choose NTU over NUS(which offers me Faculty of Science and Nursing)..sigh..
Some says its not very promising..
Some says NTU's chem&bio faculty sucks(TCM&biomed is under faculty of chem and bio)..
Some says its costly..

Some says I got the 中医 look lols..
Some says they'll look for me when they're not feeling well..
Tan tock seng(hospital) ppl ask me to go work at tan tock seng(haha)..
Most importantly..I have people who support me..
whether they're sincere(family and friends) or fake(like my cousins)..
I appreciate that.
I sure do appreciate that..
At least I wont feel bad..(hahas)

***
I'm learning beatbox..

***
I've been volunteering at Tan Tock Seng hospital for 2 weeks..
As a physiotherapist assistant:)
A patient kicks off(ie pass away) on the 2nd day of my work!
And swine flu's very jialat!
Most of the sick ppl are admitted to ttsh..
So staffs there quite "cham" coz they have no choice but to go to work everyday..
And take extra precautions..(which could be very much troublesome..)

Besides those..my work is enjoyable:)
I learn new stuff everyday..
physio stuff, drugs, how to take blood pressure, how to take care of elderly(I work in the cardiopulmonary department..most of them are above 55..) and how hospital works..

so yea.. that's basically what i've been doing and i'll be going back to malaysia this tuesday so see you guys soon kae!

take care guys!
(drink more water..keep yourself healthy..if you cant prevent flu(the normal ones) and yourself from falling sick,hell yea say hello to swine flu! it attacks the weaks..)
Just keep yourself healthy and WASH HANDS FREQUENTLY(every chance you have)!
This is more effective than wearing masks so WASH YOUR HANDS!
repeat after me:
I SWEAR I'LL WASH MY FREAKING HANDS!

good day gentlemen! (and ladies)

jingqi :)

2 Comments:

Blogger We Rock! said...

wow...means that out of 12 ppl..we gt 2 doctors la..hahaah..good good good...
gambateh la jingqi..
no matter wat decision u make..all of us sure wil support u 1..
jiayou lo..
by sheila the cutest

May 3, 2009 at 11:49 PM  
Blogger We Rock! said...

my lovely jing qi...no matter wat decision u made, rmb that v will alwaz be here to support u!! so go ahead..:)

Don't doubt about ur own decision...believe in urself...u r the best...our future doctor..
hehehe..gambateh!!! muacks...

by prettiest Ailyn

May 12, 2009 at 1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home