The Link Within

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Finally i m here...

Hi all,
finally i appear d...
sum said i dc d...(jingqi-u din tell me abt dis blog~)
xying- u r not the last one who noe dis blog lar.....:(
at least u all can find me tru fon wat..
nv change hp number after f5..(specially for u guys to find me..wahaha)
well,dis blog is an xtremetly gud idea...
i like it...move it move it~~

OK.i m now in intership semester,working at a bridal house,pg.
quite niz here but i m oways alone...(luckilly can on9 here..abo cham lor...)
the boss oni appear after evening..(small company oways like dat...)
haiz...no customer also..
i ever think:dis shop gonna "chao lap d??"
dunnoe how they can stand for so many years without customers...
hey guys,my hokkien improved d lar..."bo ban huat,pg ppl only speak hokkien all d time)
my face pimples problem also getting ok d....thanx to a fren's xbf,he introduced the herbal treatment for me...可是他们说毛孔粗大没得救啦,那到底怎么办啊??

anyway,got anyone miz me bo??
(except aras,jinqi,peiying,xiyi,bird- u o seen me yesterday d...well,hopes u guys hav fun last9,sorry for leaving too early,cant go to ktv...)
yc miz u alllllll lar....especially ama...miz the "char kua teow" time!!
those at outstation...oversea one...
mz take care urself...(now h1n1 getting serius @ malaysia d...)

ok la,i updated myself until here lar...
got anything u o msn ask me la...
(i will on9 if the office line bo shot shot dei)
hehe^^

p/s:ღ等你们全部回来我亲自下厨烤蛋塔给你们吃哦ღ
Miz U all~Luv u All...

by:stacy the sweetest^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home