The Link Within

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

hihi..everyone...
yingzhuang's here...
first of all,i wana say"thank you"to bird & sheila...
i was very surprise when i received a call from a florist just now,
at first i tot d gift is from my bf(but my mind keep told me dat he will never do such lou tou but still romantic things,never!!)
i suddenly "xiang qi"u o ever asked me my company's add,when i received those doggy...
omg,the cd's shopkeeper all looked at me....
paiseh....

again,i wana said "i luv u" to all of u guys-jason,ryan,wincent,xiyi,xinying,aras,peiying and jingqi....
the moment u o sang d birthday song in front of my shop
almost made me cry...but my boss is here,i hav to tahan a bit...haha
and thanx to ailyn & ama....othough both of u r not here, but urs msg can simply made me smile...
dis year's birthday very perfect for me...it is a perfect 20 years old...
i hav all of d luv from my best friends...my family and my lover...

p/s:应该点一首《一个像夏天 一个像秋天》给你们听的,谢谢你们这些年来的陪伴。虽哈哈!在这里祝那些等着进大学的可以考到理想学校,在外国的事事顺利,准备飞出国的要加油,跟我一样在求学中的要好好照顾自己,最重要的还是身体健康,muack~~i miz u guys...

by:stacy yc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home