The Link Within

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

烦....

Recently,my fren break wif her bf..N until nw she cnt accept tat..she tried all sorts of ways to get him bek..but,it doesn’t work…Over d pas few weeks,she find me almost everyday talking abt tat…crying..crying n crying…n she still believe tat he stil in love wif her..jz bcz of other thing tat make them cnt b 2gether anymore….n frm d way she tel me their story,I tel her tat I feel tat d guy din love her anymore…I tol her tat they ad end…I ask her 2 let go…but she said she cnt..i knw it's hard but at least tru to do so....n nw I began to feel tired listening to tat,telling d same thing tat she dun wana agree…HAIz…I m veli tired…wat should I do nw??? Any1 plz help me..

N yesterday,she came my room wif another fren n start talking d same thing..n i m veli sien so no mood listen to her..jz countinue doin my work..but i feel tat i m so bad as i din concern abt her..but i reali veli tired>>>>

HaiZ..fr xiyi..d blur one..

2 Comments:

Blogger We Rock! said...

xiyi...
b a gud listener is veri tired wan...
kambateh ya..
nothing can help u...
jz keep aza aza here for u...
wahaha..
noe who i m??
guess~~

August 19, 2009 at 5:25 AM  
Blogger We Rock! said...

i understand your feeling xiyi..
tel her to be smart enuf to let him go if he is so dumb enuf to let her go..
rite rite??
juz tel her that in her world sil hav her fren and family..nt him oni ma..
so..juz let bygone be bygone la..
gambateh xiyi..
n jia you too xiyi's fren..

from sheila the cutest

August 22, 2009 at 8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home